We're so confident that you will be satisfied with our workmanship and quality standards that we offer a money back guarantee on all collars, harnesses and kennels. If you receive a collar, harness or kennel and you are dissatisfied with the quality simply return it to us immediately and we will refund your money to the value of the item. We're here to make sure you and your companions are happy and to this end we can back up our claims - we have NEVER had a single quality issue return to date..
Measuring Your Dog For A Dog Harness and/or Dog Collar.
It is very important to measure your dog correctly for a dog harness or dog collar. For best results we suggest using a cloth measuring tape or piece of string. When using string, mark the measurement on the string and then measure with a ruler for accuracy. Make sure the dog is standing on all fours and take the measurement at least three times for accuracy. The fitting should be snug and not tight, and also allow room for some movement.
Dog Collar Measurements
Our collars are will have a sizing range eg Large Fits Neck 48cm-55cm. This range is the range of the dog's neck circumference. If the dog is very young age and still growing we suggest purchasing a collar that is on the smallest setting to allow for growth.
Full Grown Dogs
If the dog is an adult and fully grown we suggest purchasing a collar that fits the neck size in the middle range to allow for weight gains or expansion in the heat. For example if your dogs neck is 51cm in circumference - best to get the collar range of 48cm -55cm which means the collar will fit on one of the middle holes with room for adjustment either way.
Here are some other "rules of thumb" when sizing a collar for your dog.
1. Two fingers must be able to fit under the collar
2. The collar must not be tight so that one cannot do this.
3. Our broadest collar is 7 cm wide - ensure your dogs neck is long enough to accomodate this if you're purchasing this product line.
4. When sizing for a collar ensure it is not on the last hole - add at least an extra 5 cm on the diameter of the dogs neck.
Please see the guidelines below.
Dog Harness Measurements
Two sizes are required for fitting a harness.
1. Chest/Shoulder: Measure your dog around its neck from the top of its breastbone all the way around.
2. Girth: This is the most IMPORTANT measurement. Measure your dog all around its middle (see 2 below) just behind its front legs. Harnesses are for the sole purposes securing or walking your dog always ensure you supervise your dog at all times.