We're so confident that you will be satisfied with our workmanship and quality standards that we offer a money back guarantee on all collars, harnesses and kennels. If you receive a collar, harness or kennel and you are dissatisfied with the quality simply return it to us immediately and we will refund your money to the value of the item. We're here to make sure you and your companions are happy and to this end we can back up our claims - we have NEVER had a single quality issue return to date..
Rogue Royalty Natural Blend Dog Shampoo
No Parabens - No Syndets - No Preservatives.
Did you know whatever you apply to your dogs outer seeps into the bloodstream within minutes?
We are sincerley committed to producing the best quality products and the same applies to all of our range of natural products. Our special herbal dog shampoo blend has been formulated for what we see as an ever increasing number of dog skin and coat ailments . We provide a safe, gentle, NATURAL option for our customers. Our natural dog shampoo is gentle, completely safe, natural and contains no synthetic chemicals or surfactants like so many other commercial dog shampoos.
Due to Australian laws we are not permitted to claim anything on the label however the natural ingredients used in our formulation possess manypowerful health advantages including flea repelling qualities. Whilst a variety of flea shampoos and solutions are available to treat fleas in your dog, they often use chemicals that can be harsh on your dog's skin and coat. In the natural state wild canids are equipped to deal or source natural sources to help combat many parasites and ailments of the skin and coat. In a domestic situation, dogs may not have access to these natural sources so chemicals are used to treat these ailments. These may directly or indirectly have detrimental effects or side effects on the dog.
Many of the chemical surfactants in dog shampoos are petroleum based and are known carcinogens. Although some carcinogens may cause cancer, only after prolonged high levels of exposure, it may still pose a problem to the dog and handler or washer. Whatever is put on your dogs skin will be ingested through the skin and into the dogs system, in light of this fact we have produced a natural alternative to help with the fight against fleas.
If your dog has fleas or mites, it is highly recommended to clean the kennel and bedding environment as these can also harbour parasites and it is known that re-infestion may occur due the surrounds.
We use premium grade oils and extract infusions and the main ingredients of our dog shampoo are as listed below:
Sweet Almond Oil
- Almond oil is rich in vitamin E, which moisturizes your dog's skin and coat, keeping it healthy and shiny.
- Almond oil scent also repels fleas.
Wheat Germ Oil
- One of the richest natural sources of fatty acids and Vitamins A, D & E,
- Great for promoting a healthy skin & hair coat
- Clears up skin conditions such as eczema, flea allergies, contact dermatitis,and itchy skin
- Reduces allergic reactions and improves skin health
- Makes coats become sleek and glossy, and deodorizes doggy odor
- Prevents and treats yeast and fungal infections, including candida
- Disinfects cuts and promotes wound healing
- Applied topically, promotes the healing of cuts, wounds, hot spots, dry skin and hair, bites and stings
Olive Oil, Palm Oil & Canola Oil
Hemp Seed Oil
- Hemp oil has long been recognized as one of the most versatile and beneficial substances known to man.
- Derived from hemp seeds (a member of the achene family of fruits) it has been regarded as a super food due to its high essential fatty acid content and the unique ratio of Omega 3 to Omega 6 and gamma linolenic acid (GLA) - 2:5:1. This ratio is believed to be optimal in terms of improving skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis and acne.
- Hemp oil contains GLA, a fat that is normally absent from what we eat, it is a derivative of Omega-6 and is valued for its anti-inflammatory properties, amongst other benefit.
- Hemp oil is natural and is used as a moisturizing oil which can be applied after a shower or a bath. When massaged into the body, it nourishes the skin and increases the blood circulation.
- Neem is a species of evergreen tree native to India, where all of its parts have been used for centuries in cosmetics, insect repellants, and medicinal purposes.
- Eucalyptus has many Germicidal properties and is a vital ingredient in our natural dog shampoo.
- We also use it in our dog natural dog shampoo for it's anti bacterial and anti microbial properties.
Tea tree oil
- Tea tree (melaleuca alterifolia) oil is a highly potent oil extract from the tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) found in Australia. Tea tree is a traditional herbal remedy of Australian aborigines. Terpinen-4-ol, one of the main active ingredients, is know to reduce swelling ininflamed tissues. Tea tree oil is also a broad spectrum antimicrobial (anti-infective agent) in even very tiny doses. Substantial research demonstrates the antimicrobial efficacy of tea tree oil, as well as its high level of potential toxicity. Clinical experience in pets shows tea tree oil to be effective in the management ofear and skin yeast and bacterial infections.
Thank you for shopping at STRONGDOGZ™ the ROGUE ROYALTY™ range.